Hi! I have a great opportunity for musicians posted by FindUpp

Display the complete Topic discussion.
Re: Hi! I have a great opportunity for musicians posted by FindUpp on July 21, 2021 @ 9:53 am
by FindUpp FindUpp is currently offline. Click to send a message.

[QUOTE id=24037 time=1626802922]

Hello
Can you provide more information and be more specific

about who you are, what sort of ACTUAL industry connections

you have, and what sort of service you are presenting?

There is so much BS and nonsense online regarding music and promotion

that it can be a real time waster dealing with start ups whether its a band or a show or website or anything. Thanks!

[/QUOTE]

Hi! thanks so much for the question sure thing I can tell you more about it: the platform is called FindUpp and it was designed for creators. We gather here artists of any kind: photographers, painters, sculptors, videographers, models, actors, musicians, dancers whatsoever. We already have a number of people registered. So, it is a search tool for anyone who wants to find any creator (just like Pinterest or Google or Craiglist, but we are focusing ONLY on people and trying to make it much more sophisticated). The platform is based on a very strong filter, in order to search by specific and several conditions at the same time. Meaning, once you join, your organic audience will be able to find you easier, because they filter out and get a result of exactly what they are looking for. If you decide to register, should go to https://findupp.com/ you'll need the invitation code, so use: EPICSTARTSHERE1E