Pianos in movies posted by Adele Brooks

Related Links

Piano Sheet Music
to download instantly

2 posts on this topic, 747 views

Post a Reply
Pianos in movies on June 22, 2016 @ 1:54 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Adele Brooks Adele Brooks is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hey, piano amateurs!
Let's share some interesting facts about pianos. Let's start with the pianos you've seen in the movies! Did you know that it's a
Fazioli piano that Christian Grey plays in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie? The Fazioli M Liminal appeared in the movie Prometheus. How about the Bluthner piano Hannibal Lecter played in the movie Hannibal? Iron Man also featured a Bluthner piano. Here's another Bluthner tidbit – they also built a special lighter weight aluminum piano that was used on the actual Hindenburg – not sure if made it into the Hindenburg movie.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Pianos in movies posted by Adele Brooks on February 8, 2018 @ 10:53 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Matthew Mewski Matthew Mewski is currently offline. Click to send a message.

[QUOTE id=35723 time=1466600096]

Hey, piano amateurs!
Let's share some interesting facts about pianos. Let's start with the pianos you've seen in the movies! Did you know that it's a
Fazioli piano that Christian Grey plays in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie? The Fazioli M Liminal appeared in the movie Prometheus. How about the Bluthner piano Hannibal Lecter played in the movie Hannibal? Iron Man also featured a Bluthner piano. Here's another Bluthner tidbit – they also built a special lighter weight aluminum piano that was used on the actual Hindenburg – not sure if made it into the Hindenburg movie.

[/QUOTE]

I searched some information about pianos in movies in the internet and i found article about it. This article gave me more examples (Fifty Shades and Iron Man is also in this article). If someone want to know some more examples check this article about pianos in movies. Cheers!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply