Re: Question: Where to find a market for music - and copyright. posted posted by Matthew Stones

Display the complete Topic discussion.
Re: Question: Where to find a market for music - and copyright. posted on February 28, 2016 @ 9:17 pm
by Anfisa Vitali Anfisa Vitali is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello, beginner. Is so nice to writing songs and make a dreams. But you need to make professional recording to sale your music and becomes famous to get money. Try CD BABY web site and TUNECORE. They will give you instructions. Youtube is good only for promotion. Good luck.

On February 25, 2016 Matthew Stones wrote:

Hello there!

I compose a little bit of music - and play it as well - but I really don't have any idea on where and how I can publish and selll my music. Do any of you know where I can find a market for sheet music, or for recorded music tracks? I mean; is youtube a good place to start? Is there money to get there? Or is it more to get the music "out"?

I also wonder what rights I have on my music if I publish it on the web. Do I automatically get copyright on my works, or do I have to ask any "The International Service For Copyright" for it? I haven't been into this before...

Than you!