Producer wanted for a upcoming recording project posted by Lwazi Nkiwane

Display the complete Topic discussion.
Producer wanted for a upcoming recording project on August 14, 2019 @ 6:56 pm
by Lwazi Nkiwane Lwazi Nkiwane is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Dear sir or madam,

My name is Lwazi Nkiwane and I'm an 34 year old singer and songwriter based in Reading in Berkshire in the UK.

I have been living there for nearly two decades. I love listening to all kinds of music except heavy metal, drum and bass and hard rock.

I've been singing songs since I was little and writing songs as the lyricist.

I wrote and recorded two of my songs 'How Wonderful You Are'Love Don't Change Your Mind' with my deceased friend and collaborator James Eddings in Swindon in June 2006.

James was a good man and he played in the legendary 70's R&B funk band Heatwave among others.

We never got around to finish our EP unfortunately as he died suddenly two years ago aged in his 50's and I was completely devastated by loss.

A year later I've been busy singing cover songs with my new music teacher on piano or guitar but her skills have been limited.

For years I have the super group of these 10 mixed famous young adult boy/girl singing celebrities from the UK recording an double music studio album of original songs in mind and I thought that would be a good idea.

I would like you to take part by you executive producing the entire double music studio album project.

They have been appeared in films, TV programs, stage plays, music videos, commercials and recordings separately in the past plus one of them has recorded an album and has got another in the pipeline and another was in the boy band but went on to become a solo artist.

Some of them have been to the recording studios before recording songs separately or with the different person but they haven't perform, record and tour together before in real life until now.

This all singing super group of 10 well known mixed famous celebrity young adult boy/girl actor-singers from the UK has a name and it will be called Famestars.

They are expected to record 32 brand-new compositions by established songwriters.

This project's sessions including overdubs is expected to begin on 17th February 2020 8 days after 92nd Academy Awards takes place and will be done entirely in Los Angeles and other locations in California.

This entire double music studio album project is expected to release on Friday 20th November 2020 on all platforms worldwide but before that the first single and music video will be taken from that album is expected to release a month before the entire double music studio album project is released on all platforms worldwide as well.

It's expected to be followed by a two month major promotional world tour is expecting to take place a month before the entire double music studio album project is released and selected dates with no support acts will take place in London, Ireland, Paris, Rome, Berlin, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Nashville, Atlanta, Miami, Chicago, Japan, Rio, Australia, South Africa and Egypt exactly two months later.

In the way of doing it I would like you to tell the agents to get into the phones, call the stars themselves and ask them to clear their schedules so that they can record 32 original songs by established songwriters.

And also I would like you to get in touch with the filmmakers, producers and film and TV production companies by calling them separately and to ask them to put their cilents's projects on hold for a extended period of time.

Afterwards they need an manager, agent, trainer, vocal coach, lawyer, publicist and couple of bodyguards.

2020 will be their breakout year with a debut single, double music studio album of original material, series of award show, radio, stage and TV appearances, appearing on other people's albums and of course touring everywhere in the world with no support acts at all.

To release their debut single and double music studio album of original material on all platforms worldwide next fall they will need to sign a record deal with a major record company.

Salary needed to be discussed if you are up for it.

I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Lwazi