Sessionist Band Resume
| ESTACIO, CHARLIE P
1st Street Looban, Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga
Contact No. +63 9228622717 , +63 922 859 6162
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To obtain a position as Music Teacher in the organization where I can contribute and share the knowledge and expertise that I have.
Summary of Qualifications: More than 5 years in teaching
• Immense knowledge in Music Instruments
• 7 years experience in Music Tutoral in
• Violin, Piano, Guitar, keyboard.
• Maintained of Positive Working Relationship with Co-workers and clients.
Birth Date: March 29, 1973
Age: 37 years old
Civil Status: Married
Skills: ● Computer literate
● Perform Musical Instruments
(Guitar, Piano, Violin, Keyboard, Rondalla instruments,
Lyre, Soprano Recorder ,Harmonica)
• Music Arranger, Minus one maker, Music melody composer
• Music Performer
Tertiary: Bachelor Elementary Education
University of the Assumption
Unisite Subd., del Pilar, San Fernando, Pampanga
Graduated: May 24, 2007
Secondary: Pampanga High School
High School Blvd., San Fernando, Pampanga
1986 - 1990
Elementary: Lourdes Elementary School
Dolores Looban, San Fernando, Pampanga
Seminars and Trainings
Professionalism Updates in Teacher Education: “Development, Issues, Concerns and Prospects” participated with ESA (Education Student's Association) was held at University of the Assumption, City of San Fernando on February 08, 2007.
“Trends and Innovation in Teaching” National Education Week Celebration participated with ESA (Education Student's Association) was held at University of the Assumption, City of San Fernando on December 15, 2006
“Shape up, Shape our NATION” 1st National Values Summit. was held at Teacher's Camp, Baguio City on January 22- 23, 2009
CENTRO FIDEI SCHOOL
Ilang ilang St., Town & Country Homes
Pulung Bulo, Angeles City
June 2009 – Up to present
Theory and Applied Music Teacher
(Elementary – High School Level)
STEDAR INT'L MONTESSORI SCHOOL
Blk.11 Lot 17 & 18, Villa Dolores Subd. Phase 2,
June 2008 – Up to March 2010
• To promote the musical growth of the children; with humor to brighten the classroom atmosphere; and not the least in importance, to bring up a well integrated and well-adjusted personality.
• Responsible in handling Grade I class adviser. Charged with the responsibility of carrying out the music education program, to help students to develop sensitivity to the expressive qualities of music.
• To render music education to pupils through thoroughly-prepared Lesson plan and referred of the recommended Music Education Curriculum.
• To help students in identifying and analyzing basic elements, facts and theory of music.
• Apply knowledge and skills in the solution of music problems; Perform accurately and artistically music exposition of varied music experiences
Special Extra Curricular Activity:
Handles Elementary & High School Level – VIOLIN ENSEMBLES
• To promote unity among children through music.
• To develop their technical skills in playing violin.
• To demands ensemble containing music for all types of ensembles.
• To cultivate hidden talents in music.
Full time Music Instructor
LOURDES SCHOOL OF PAMPANGA
June 2007 – March 2008
• Handles Grade VI class pupils; responsible in teaching them in the accordance with teaching principles set by DepEd and CHED.
• Provides quality education to pupils through thoroughly-prepared Lesson plan; since quality education is the basic foundation of anyone's success.
• Teaches pupils Good Moral & Character through carefully –picked lessons that will nurture their personality emotionally & spiritually; sets good example all the time.
• Responsible in reporting their individual performance & scholastic records in criteria which is fair and just.
Part-time Instructor Tutorial
EZEE Center for the Arts & School, Inc.
Sta. Rita, Guagua Pampanga
June 2003 – up to Present
Part-time Instructor Tutorial
Piano, Guitar, Keyboard, Violin instructor
Villa Angela, Angeles City
June 2003 – up to present
Kids Cabin Child's Care and tutorial Ctr.
Villa Angela Subd.
Mobile No.:+63 917-5372733
045 887 4291
Mr. ERIC ZAPANTA
CEO in EZEE Center School for the Arts Inc.
Sta . Rita Guagua Pampanga
Mobile No.: +63 922-8643933
Madam Amormia Galang
Directress in Stedar International Montessori
Phase 2 Villa Dolores Homesite
Mobile No. +63 927-9310921
I hereby certify that the above information are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Updated: March 3, 2011
Notice: This Website takes advantage of web standards that your browser may be unable to support. This site may not display in the way it was intended in some browsers. However the page content should still be perfectly viewable in any internet capable device.
© 1999-2023 Musicians Page and Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. All Rights Reserved.