Joshua Hamilton Resume
| Curriculum Vitae
Surname / First name : Gadde Joshua Hamilton
Address : 36/61 Defence colony, Sanikpuri, Secundrabad, India
E-mail : email@example.com
Contact No. : +91 9700044421
Nationality : Indian
Date of birth : 10.12.1980
Gender : Male
Mother tongue : Tamil
Other languages known : English (Proficient user), Hindi (Proficient user)
Seeking positions in the entertainment industry, requiring an energetic opportunity to direct an event or private party and ensure that it is a non-stop fun and memorable time for all, using a level of interaction desired. One time or reoccurring events from private parties such as birthdays and weddings, to larger events such as corporate functions, music launches, brand launches, award functions, etc. And also work as a disc jockey, looking for full of challenging job responsibilities and tremendous growth opportunities to seek excellent advancement in my career.
• Have been a disc jockey for more than 12yrs (2000 to till date)
• Joined an Event Management Company In 2004 ‘IMPULSE INDIA' as a resident DJ till Date.
• Knowledge of audio/video equipment wiring and functions, knowledge of popular music and artists, beat mix songs, read crowd for music selection, set and change the mood of a crowd throughout an event, deal with intoxicated guests, repairs of equipment on the spot,
• Use props and games as tools to enhance the excitement level of the event using people that want to interact, coordinate a function, crowd control, running Game Show Mania! Back stage management, sound and light, and more!
• I do not want to categorize myself as ‘specializing' in just one genre. I play music of all genres be it Bollywood, Hip-Hop, Commercial, House, Electronic House, Club House, Tech House etc. However, my favorite genre as of now still remains Progressive House Music.
• 2 – Year At Twister Sport's Pub, 2011 – till date
• 1 - Year At 6th Element The Club, in 2009 – 2010
• I was a part of sound mixing for a Telugu film.
• 1 -Year at ITC Kakatiya - Dublin, in 2007
• 6 - Months At Runway 9, in 2005
• 6 - Months At Taj Banjara Under Deck, in 2006
• 7 -Years In Impulse India Event Managent Company in 2004 – till date
• 9 -Years in Harry's The Pub At Aditya Park from 2000 – 2009
• I played music for big corporate events like ‘Space to be ' which happens in THE V IT Park, Hyderabad once a year & Live wire From 2004 Till Date. In the same campus.
• ‘SPECTRUM' fest happens at National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
• ‘CONVERGE' fest at National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
• Music launch for a film
• Network launch like Airtel, Idea and Vodaphone
• Brand launch for TATA motors
• The Annual Company get-together for GE, HSBC, JDA, Power Wave, C3I, Wipro, Delloite and Dell to name a few
• Anglo-Indian Christmas Ball From 2008 till 2010.
Disc Jockey Responsibilities:
• Setting up the music systems at the performance locations and making arrangements for appropriate power supply and wirings.
• Planning the list of songs to play and arranging for their mixing, slip querying etc.
• Performing in the routine radio programs maintaining the themes of the programs
• Arranging live shows for promotional /charitable activities arranged by the radio.
Personal skills/ Social skills and competences:
• I have a thirst to learn more – known and unknown.
• Passionate to music, travel and adventure activities.
• I believe a man is what he does and thus I am driven by a constant need to achieve and excel. I am In-depth at working both individually as well as a part of a team and have excellent management, presentation and communication skills together with an understanding of other cultures. I am self motivated and am able to accept criticism. I actively take part in group discussions and have multi-tasking abilities.
Other skills and competences:
• Hard-working, resourceful, creative, and solution-oriented person. Ability for intuition and perseverance.
I declare that the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Updated: December 19, 2013
Notice: This Website takes advantage of web standards that your browser may be unable to support. This site may not display in the way it was intended in some browsers. However the page content should still be perfectly viewable in any internet capable device.
© 1999-2021 Musicians Page and Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. All Rights Reserved.