Gevorgyan Arthur Arthur Resume
Name: Arthur Gevorgyan
Diplomas from Music Academy and High Music School
(Theoritical Departement of Sofia Music Academy):
Dipl./Spec.- Composition, Conducting (also choral conducting), Music Pedagogics (Aesthetics) and Pianist.
Instruments: Piano and trombone.
Studies : Music Therapy and Marketing (2006)
*Self Employer/Composing and Promoting own Music (CD) in USA, Spain, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Canada, Switzerland etc.
*Piano, Voice Training and English Teacher in Paris.
* Berlin (professional exchanges; State Opera Berlin)- (October).
2004/2007 After Graduation:
* Music Therapy and Marketing (Paris).
* SOFILM (Movie company); Position: Assistant (3 months); a movie with Christof Lambert; franco-belgian-bulgarian production (2006)-www.sofilm.net
* Recording CD-Album with own Compositions (2005).
* Music, Voice Training and English teacher in Paris.
* "Nouvel Ensemble Polyphonique de Paris" & "Choeur francais d`oratorio" with maestros Patrick Sakayan and Jean-Pierre Lore (working material -"Jeanne D`Arc" of Honeger)- /from March to June-2004/
* Real Estate Agent @ "Tripseurope.com"- Real estate company (New York-Paris); position: Agent(Broker); website: www.TripsEurope.com; Main office`s address: 67 Wall Street, 22nd floor, New York, NY 10005-3198, USA (2004)-24years old); also working as a tour-guide for Paris.
* Conservatory of Paris and Geneve (professional exchanges).
1999/2004 Music Academy:
* Theoritical Department for Conductors and Composers.
* Masterclasses with a German and British Conductors (prof. Schmiedt and prof. Haseldayn).
* Conducting own Composition in the Academy.
* Concerts and Tournees
* Employed by two Church (slav Orthodox) Choirs.
* Conducting Classes with maestro Kazandjiev.
* Accepted in Clevelands Conservatory with Scholarship (6000$).
* Employed as Music Teacher in a High School (21 years old).
1994/1999 High Music School
* Awarded with Scholarship for 6 years from AGBU-New York, as 14 years old composer.
* Composition Classes (5 years) with prof. and Minister of Culture B. Abrashev, @ Age of 15.
* Playing in two Brass Orchestras.
* Two Operas @ Age of 13 and 15 (they were introduced to the Rector of the Conservatory). During the same period, started to compose without using Piano.
* Concerts with Own Compositions (including orchestral pieces).
* First Piano Lessons
* First Compositions @ age of 10.
* Introduced with own Compositions to the Chief of the Union of Composers.
Compositions in All kind of Classical Genres: 2 Operas, Symphonies, Concertos etc.
Updated: October 7, 2009
Notice: This Website takes advantage of web standards that your browser may be unable to support. This site may not display in the way it was intended in some browsers. However the page content should still be perfectly viewable in any internet capable device.
© 1999-2018 Musicians Page and Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. All Rights Reserved.