Gevorgyan Arthur Arthur Resume
Name: Arthur Gevorgyan
Diplomas from Music Academy and High Music School
(Theoritical Departement of Sofia Music Academy):
Dipl./Spec.- Composition, Conducting (also choral conducting), Music Pedagogics (Aesthetics) and Pianist.
Instruments: Piano and trombone.
Studies : Music Therapy and Marketing (2006)
*Self Employer/Composing and Promoting own Music (CD) in USA, Spain, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Canada, Switzerland etc.
*Piano, Voice Training and English Teacher in Paris.
* Berlin (professional exchanges; State Opera Berlin)- (October).
2004/2007 After Graduation:
* Music Therapy and Marketing (Paris).
* SOFILM (Movie company); Position: Assistant (3 months); a movie with Christof Lambert; franco-belgian-bulgarian production (2006)-www.sofilm.net
* Recording CD-Album with own Compositions (2005).
* Music, Voice Training and English teacher in Paris.
* "Nouvel Ensemble Polyphonique de Paris" & "Choeur francais d`oratorio" with maestros Patrick Sakayan and Jean-Pierre Lore (working material -"Jeanne D`Arc" of Honeger)- /from March to June-2004/
* Real Estate Agent @ "Tripseurope.com"- Real estate company (New York-Paris); position: Agent(Broker); website: www.TripsEurope.com; Main office`s address: 67 Wall Street, 22nd floor, New York, NY 10005-3198, USA (2004)-24years old); also working as a tour-guide for Paris.
* Conservatory of Paris and Geneve (professional exchanges).
1999/2004 Music Academy:
* Theoritical Department for Conductors and Composers.
* Masterclasses with a German and British Conductors (prof. Schmiedt and prof. Haseldayn).
* Conducting own Composition in the Academy.
* Concerts and Tournees
* Employed by two Church (slav Orthodox) Choirs.
* Conducting Classes with maestro Kazandjiev.
* Accepted in Clevelands Conservatory with Scholarship (6000$).
* Employed as Music Teacher in a High School (21 years old).
1994/1999 High Music School
* Awarded with Scholarship for 6 years from AGBU-New York, as 14 years old composer.
* Composition Classes (5 years) with prof. and Minister of Culture B. Abrashev, @ Age of 15.
* Playing in two Brass Orchestras.
* Two Operas @ Age of 13 and 15 (they were introduced to the Rector of the Conservatory). During the same period, started to compose without using Piano.
* Concerts with Own Compositions (including orchestral pieces).
* First Piano Lessons
* First Compositions @ age of 10.
* Introduced with own Compositions to the Chief of the Union of Composers.
Compositions in All kind of Classical Genres: 2 Operas, Symphonies, Concertos etc.
Updated: October 7, 2009
© 1999-2021 Musicians Page and Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. All Rights Reserved.