Re: Give us an answer to this question posted by Dane Danev posted by Dane Danev

7 posts on this topic, 8036 views

Post a Reply
Give us an answer to this question on March 23, 2011 @ 3:01 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Dane Danev Dane Danev is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I am a musician from Macedonia.
Do you think musicians from Macedonia have less value and have less quality than othermusicians such as: the British, Americans and others.
You need to give us a chance to know a little more about musicians from Macedonia.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Give us an answer to this question on August 1, 2011 @ 3:19 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Harry Schnur Harry Schnur is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Greetings Dane,

I really don't think you should compare yourself to musicians from any country. I wouldn't even consider competing with them.

From what I know your country has a very rich history and culture-certainly it's very imppressive and has lots of value!

As far as the music game is concerned, you have a much better chance at getting attention by developing your own "sound"-a Macedonian sound. The technology is out there. IE: -tradtional Macedonian music infused with technology brought to the 21st century. Now that's exciting and new!

Carve your own path-you're an artist and yes you need to survive, take the time -study marketing and take advantage of the state of transition the music industry is in and be proud of what you have to offer and share it! "Life is a game of skill, not a game of chance"-Keith Olsen, top record producer.

All the best,

Harry Schnur

WWW.Musicdynamite.com

WWW.GigginginAsia.com

[QUOTE id=8849 time=1300888868]
Do you think musicians from Macedonia have less value and have less quality than othermusicians such as: the British, Americans and others.
You need to give us a chance to know a little more about musicians from Macedonia.
[/QUOTE]

Re: Give us an answer to this question on August 31, 2011 @ 6:18 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Dane Danev Dane Danev is currently offline. Click to send a message.
[QUOTE id=13075 time=1312165175]

Greetings Dane,

I really don't think you should compare yourself to musicians from any country. I wouldn't even consider competing with them.

From what I know your country has a very rich history and culture-certainly it's very imppressive and has lots of value!

As far as the music game is concerned, you have a much better chance at getting attention by developing your own "sound"-a Macedonian sound. The technology is out there. IE: -tradtional Macedonian music infused with technology brought to the 21st century. Now that's exciting and new!

Carve your own path-you're an artist and yes you need to survive, take the time -study marketing and take advantage of the state of transition the music industry is in and be proud of what you have to offer and share it! "Life is a game of skill, not a game of chance"-Keith Olsen, top record producer.

All the best,

Harry Schnur

WWW.Musicdynamite.com

WWW.GigginginAsia.com

[QUOTE id=8849 time=1300888868]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately you did not understand me, I know my national musical valueand agrees with a lot of time and I am glad that you know about our cultural and musical treasures here in Macedonia.
I thought the music and musicians who work as professionals in theinternational ships and hotels.
Need to give us a chance to show that we know and Macedonians, andhow well the show bisnis.

Re: Give us an answer to this question posted by Dane Danev on March 12, 2015 @ 12:29 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Robbie Alan Robbie Alan is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On March 23, 2011 Dane Danev wrote:

Great music comes from everywhere,music is the universal language.
As you develop your ability,you discover what your capable of. You might
be surprised at what you find.

The business of music is another story,You need a thick skin to get through musical politics.Your audience will appreciate your endurance.

Re: Give us an answer to this question posted by Dane Danev on July 11, 2015 @ 6:09 amReport this post as inappropriate#5
by TALENT FROM PHILIPPINES MANAGED BY BOY ALQUERO TALENT FROM PHILIPPINES MANAGED BY BOY ALQUERO is currently offline. Click to send a message.

DANE IF YOU ARE IN BAND I CAN HELP YOU TO PERFORM ABROAD.SEND ME FIRST YOUR HIGH QUALITY DEMO VIDEO PLAYING SOME RNB,MOTOWN,POP SONGS ETC.ETC. PLEASE SEND YOUR VIDEO TOGETHER WITH BAND PICTURE AT leemaynard60@yahoo.co.uk

THANK YOU

MR.LEE

LONDON

Re: Give us an answer to this question posted by Dane Danev on August 16, 2017 @ 1:44 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6
by Felix Smith Felix Smith is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello, Dane Danev! Why do you have this question? You are wrong, the musicians from Macedonia have the same value and have the same quality than other musicians! I recently wrote an essay for this website https://essayshark.com/buy-cheap-essays.html It is published in some newspaper of the Chicago college, the theme was Music of the Republic of Macedonia. It characterized by the diversity of musical styles and the unique community of this territory with ethnic folk motives.

Re: Give us an answer to this question posted by Dane Danev on March 26, 2019 @ 1:28 pmReport this post as inappropriate#7
by Elizabeth Powlett Elizabeth Powlett is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Very well voiced without a doubt!

Post a Reply