Re: Youtube Channel Recommendation/Suggestion posted by Classical Musi posted by Classical Music

Related Links

Classical Sheet Music
to download instantly

2 posts on this topic, 1630 views

Post a Reply
Youtube Channel Recommendation/Suggestion on November 9, 2023 @ 1:04 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Classical Music  

Hello Guys I'm a classical music enthusiast, from a young age I learned to play the piano and fell in love with classical music so I decided to open a youtube channel where I will post everyday, my end goal is to have a youtube channel that will be like a library for classical music that will include many waltzes, operas... So I wanted to ask you do you have any recommendations/suggestions for my youtube channel, such as areas where I should improve, what would you like to see on the channel and so on.

https://www.youtube.com/@ClassicalAtelier9

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Youtube Channel Recommendation/Suggestion posted by Classical Musi on January 18, 2024 @ 10:06 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Sabrina Smile Sabrina Smile is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Greetings and I want to say that you and I are very similar. I mean, we're both creative people. I love music and everything connected with it. True, I work in a slightly different field. And recently I was very inspired by lady gaga images I started browsing this site to find creative ideas for my future projects. And I want to say that I am truly impressed by the variety of images, videos and music that this marketplace has. Moreover, everyone can find free content on this platform. Great.Greetings and I want to say that you and I are very similar. I mean, we're both creative people. I love music and everything connected with it. True, I work in a slightly different field.

Edited by Sabrina Smile on January 19, 2024 @ 7:52 amReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply