Need translators from any language for music creation posted by Arnaud Fillion

5 posts on this topic, 813 views

Post a Reply
Need translators from any language for music creation on August 10, 2017 @ 5:56 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Arnaud Fillion Arnaud Fillion is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I am searching for people able to translate and adaptate texts from a french or english source to another language (whatever it is, even unpopular) for a music creation project where a maximum of cultures and languages would interact. if you speak fluently another language and are interested (or if you know someone), please contact me via private message and I will send you more infos with the texts... hope to hear from you all. thank you !! Arnaud Fillion : arfillion@yahoo.fr

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Need translators from any language for music on August 16, 2017 @ 10:37 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Henry Roberts Henry Roberts is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello! I think you can use service ByuEssay.org to solve your problem. There are a large number of writers and translators (with a fairly good level of language skills) who could help you. You can read more about this resource in a blog and look at samples of work on different topics.

Re: Need translators from any language for music creation posted by Ar on August 16, 2017 @ 11:46 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Arnaud Fillion Arnaud Fillion is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi, thank you for the tip, I will check

[QUOTE id=40564 time=1502876275]

Hello! I think you can use service ByuEssay.org to solve your problem. There are a large number of writers and translators (with a fairly good level of language skills) who could help you. You can read more about this resource in a blog and look at samples of work on different topics.

[/QUOTE]

Re: Need translators from any language for music creation posted by Ar on August 29, 2018 @ 8:26 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Regina Brand Regina Brand is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I used this site to translate my songs from English into German.
You may also check this source if you are still interested.

Re: Need translators from any language for music creation posted by Ar on November 14, 2020 @ 11:33 amReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Scott Scott is currently offline. Click to send a message.

For a variety of services you can ask for the help of the best academic paper writers. You can use research paper services, they are experienced and very intelligent professionals. They do an extraordinary job.

Post a Reply