Re: Music Practice App Idea posted by Aidan Downs posted by Aidan Downs
I'm an avid guitarist who is also entrepreneur minded. I'm just looking for some honest feedback on an idea I have. Anyway, I recently had a great idea for an app that I wished existed in the market. The idea for the app is:
- practice sections (e.g. technique, repertoire, etc.) with time allocations set by the end user
-Notes taking function, end of practice feedback form and improvement star rating
- In built recording function and metronome
- Tracking graphs with time allocated to each different element of practice with "benchmarks" so you can see which parts of practice you are slacking on.
- speed/goal tracking progress graphs
- practice timer and pomodoro timer functions
- daily streaks to encourage daily practice
I personally think this is a great idea but I need to know if whether anyone else would actually buy the app if I went ahead and got it developed. Please let me know if this is something you'd buy. Thanks so much!
Notice: This Website takes advantage of web standards that your browser may be unable to support. This site may not display in the way it was intended in some browsers. However the page content should still be perfectly viewable in any internet capable device.
© 1999-2021 Musicians Page and Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. All Rights Reserved.