Re: Music Practice App Idea posted by Aidan Downs posted by Aidan Downs

9 posts on this topic, 2232 views

Post a Reply
Music Practice App Idea on September 10, 2018 @ 12:03 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Aidan Downs Aidan Downs is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi everyone,
I'm an avid guitarist who is also entrepreneur minded. I'm just looking for some honest feedback on an idea I have. Anyway, I recently had a great idea for an app that I wished existed in the market. The idea for the app is:
- practice sections (e.g. technique, repertoire, etc.) with time allocations set by the end user
-Notes taking function, end of practice feedback form and improvement star rating
- In built recording function and metronome
- Tracking graphs with time allocated to each different element of practice with "benchmarks" so you can see which parts of practice you are slacking on.
- speed/goal tracking progress graphs
- practice timer and pomodoro timer functions
- daily streaks to encourage daily practice
I personally think this is a great idea but I need to know if whether anyone else would actually buy the app if I went ahead and got it developed. Please let me know if this is something you'd buy. Thanks so much!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Music Practice App Idea posted by Aidan Downs on November 9, 2018 @ 8:24 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by MyBackPages6  

Hi Aidan, I would definitely be interested in this app!

Re: Music Practice App Idea posted by Aidan Downs on December 2, 2018 @ 8:57 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Ajereyoni Ajereyoni Ajereyoni Ajereyoni is currently offline. Click to send a message.

As far as I am obsessed with music, I spend almost all my free time in the company of music and instruments .. Naturally, my fantasy is not very rich and ideas tend to be exhausted, but I don't despair because I take a lot of ideas from this music community https://musiety.com.

Re: Music Practice App Idea posted by Aidan Downs on January 30, 2019 @ 5:04 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Gagne Gagne is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi Aidan, Your idea for Music App is great.

Many music aspires would love to hear about the app, please go ahead to develop the app and you will see hundreds of people intrested in buying it.

Re: Music Practice App Idea posted by Aidan Downs on March 17, 2020 @ 7:43 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Tom Heimer Tom Heimer is currently offline. Click to send a message.

To be honest, I wouldn't buy it. But, I'm so old school anyway. I dunno, I just practice daily my usual amount on the usual stuff (method books, solos, etc.).

Pretty straight forward.

Re: Music Practice App Idea posted by Aidan Downs on June 24, 2020 @ 11:52 amReport this post as inappropriate#6
by Zoey Wilson Zoey Wilson is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I would buy and so would many of the younger people. Teachers might be interested in getting their students on this app. Speak to a few teachers and that might help.

Re: Music Practice App Idea posted by Aidan Downs posted by Aidan Down on November 3, 2020 @ 4:06 amReport this post as inappropriate#7
by Gustavo Woltmann Gustavo Woltmann is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Nice idea.

i will definitely going to buy one from you. hope to have it as soon as possible.

Re: Music Practice App Idea posted by Aidan Downs posted by Aidan Down on December 18, 2020 @ 4:01 pmReport this post as inappropriate#8
by Bowers Homent Bowers Homent is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Dude, I honestly tell you that this idea is amazing and unique but you need to discuss with your teachers.

Re: Music Practice App Idea posted by Aidan Downs posted by Aidan Down on April 22, 2021 @ 12:31 amReport this post as inappropriate#9
by Garciテモテつュa Garciテモテつュa is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On September 10, 2018 Aidan Downs wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm an avid guitarist who is also entrepreneur minded. I'm just looking for some honest feedback on an idea I have. Anyway, I recently had a great idea for an app that I wished existed in the market. The idea for the app is:

- practice sections (e.g. technique, repertoire, etc.) with time allocations set by the end user

-Notes taking function, end of practice feedback form and improvement star rating

- In built recording function and metronome

- Tracking graphs with time allocated to each different element of practice with "benchmarks" so you can see which parts of practice you are slacking on.

- speed/goal tracking progress graphs

- practice timer and pomodoro timer functions

- daily streaks to encourage daily practice

I personally think this is a great idea but I need to know if whether anyone else would actually buy the app if I went ahead and got it developed. Please let me know if this is something you'd buy. Thanks so much!

Hi Aidan! Did you develop the app? I think it's a great idea!

Post a Reply