On September 10, 2018 Aidan Downs wrote:
I'm an avid guitarist who is also entrepreneur minded. I'm just looking for some honest feedback on an idea I have. Anyway, I recently had a great idea for an app that I wished existed in the market. The idea for the app is:
- practice sections (e.g. technique, repertoire, etc.) with time allocations set by the end user
-Notes taking function, end of practice feedback form and improvement star rating
- In built recording function and metronome
- Tracking graphs with time allocated to each different element of practice with "benchmarks" so you can see which parts of practice you are slacking on.
- speed/goal tracking progress graphs
- practice timer and pomodoro timer functions
- daily streaks to encourage daily practice
I personally think this is a great idea but I need to know if whether anyone else would actually buy the app if I went ahead and got it developed. Please let me know if this is something you'd buy. Thanks so much!