The Crossroads Mission Band posted by The Crossroads Mission Band

1 post on this topic, 1762 views

Post a Reply
The Crossroads Mission Band on March 19, 2022 @ 7:01 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by The Crossroads Mission Band The Crossroads Mission Band is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Greetings Brothers & Sisters in the Lord,

If I may take a moment of your time....

One of The Jersey Shore area's longest established Christian Bands, The Crossroads Mission Band, is seeking to rebuild with new members.

We are a drummer and lead guitarist, looking for singer(s), a keyboard player and a bass player. We are also interested in additional instruments such as rhythm guitar, violin and pedal steel. Gender and age are not a concern.

Rehearsals will be at DECIBELS MUSIC STUDIOS, 139 White Oak Ln, Old Bridge, NJ 08857. This is located in Middlesex County, NJ

Potential members must be Christian and want to utilize the talents He has bestowed on them to glorify Him. They should also be willing to, on occasion, drive long distances to get to a gig. Our goal is to gig as often as possible.

If you have any MP3's or YouTube videos, please provide a link to them. Not a problem if you don't.

If interested, either Facebook message me or email me at crossroadsmissionband@gmail.com. Additional details will be provided at that time.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and may God bless.

Sincerely,

George Brycki

The Crossroads Mission Band

Facebook.com/TCMB2018

crossroadsmissionband@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/tcmb2018/videos/422042414871150

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply