Re: Hello from Canada posted by Tom Heimer posted by Tom Heimer

5 posts on this topic, 1307 views

Post a Reply
Hello from Canada on December 2, 2018 @ 6:31 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Tom Heimer Tom Heimer is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I just joined. Looks like an interesting and somewhat different forum.

Have been playing clarinet since 1963 and professionally since 1973.

Currently play first chair with the Westchester Band of Scarsdale, NY each summer season. Am a retired Band Director, mostly in Thompson, (northern) Manitoba and we have lived in Nova Scotia since 2005.

My book "The Most Advanced Clarinet Book" was published recently.

Some PDF sample pages are on the publisher's website

austinmacauley.com

My book site is. tomheimer.ampbk.com/

They are looking to get it into music stores. Presently available at amazon.com or .ca and online in 15 countries.

Edited by Tom Heimer on January 8, 2019 @ 6:55 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Hello from Canada posted by Tom Heimer on December 3, 2018 @ 9:35 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Hello Tom and welcome on Musicians Page!

Congratulations for your musical accomplishments, and I'll check out your clarinet book.

Please, enjoy your stay here and let me know if you have any questions.

All the best,

Fabrizio

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Hello from Canada posted by Tom Heimer on January 4, 2019 @ 11:28 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3

Thanks Fabrizio. I've been away for a while. If you would like to order the book google the title. It is available in 15 countries and you want the best price.

Edited by Tom Heimer on January 15, 2019 @ 6:50 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Hello from Canada posted by Tom Heimer on January 5, 2019 @ 10:30 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Thank you Tom for letting me know about it. I'll check it out!

All the best,

Re: Hello from Canada posted by Tom Heimer posted by Tom Heimer on December 10, 2019 @ 5:55 amReport this post as inappropriate#5

The exact site to see PDF samples is:

austinmacauley.com/author/heimer-tom

(click on the book image then on Sample PDF).

Here you'll see a few pages of the 50 short studies plus 4 of the full page etudes.

The book website is still tomheimer.ampbk.com/

Post a Reply