Anyone near silver spring or rockville area maybe colab posted by Kiara Patrice Oxley

Display the complete Topic discussion.
Anyone near silver spring or rockville area maybe colab on February 17, 2019 @ 5:34 pm
by Kiara Patrice Oxley Kiara Patrice Oxley is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi Ladies, And Gentlemen This Is Kia From The Wheaton, MD Area

Age 28, and i am looking for at least one Experienced Vocalist And An Open-Minded Man or Woman my age or a little younger that would be interest in starting a duo-type band that is Electronic(we can do other electric styles later on if we successfully meet one day) i already am popular on soundcloud , 64 fans and i'd really appreciate it if i get a singer to sing a list of songs i can't name them all but a few of them are Cry Over You

I know why (You Don't Love Me) and I Gave You Love(Please Take Me Back ) more tracks and so on( i write lyrics too)

i use 3 daws Sony, Abelton and Fl Studio and even though this is my first time on here, please be respectful, besides using my laptop i also use Keyboard,

i do not play drums or play guitar sadly my computers have been destroyed by hateful or jealous haters and i hope the laptop i have now lasts for a very long time if you're interested let me know if not its ok i can deal with rejections