Anyone near silver spring or rockville area maybe colab posted by Kiara Patrice Oxley

1 post on this topic, 1183 views

Post a Reply
Anyone near silver spring or rockville area maybe colab on February 17, 2019 @ 5:34 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Kiara Patrice Oxley Kiara Patrice Oxley is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi Ladies, And Gentlemen This Is Kia From The Wheaton, MD Area

Age 28, and i am looking for at least one Experienced Vocalist And An Open-Minded Man or Woman my age or a little younger that would be interest in starting a duo-type band that is Electronic(we can do other electric styles later on if we successfully meet one day) i already am popular on soundcloud , 64 fans and i'd really appreciate it if i get a singer to sing a list of songs i can't name them all but a few of them are Cry Over You

I know why (You Don't Love Me) and I Gave You Love(Please Take Me Back ) more tracks and so on( i write lyrics too)

i use 3 daws Sony, Abelton and Fl Studio and even though this is my first time on here, please be respectful, besides using my laptop i also use Keyboard,

i do not play drums or play guitar sadly my computers have been destroyed by hateful or jealous haters and i hope the laptop i have now lasts for a very long time if you're interested let me know if not its ok i can deal with rejections

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply