Re: Greetings from me! posted by Mihail Gavrilov posted by Mihail Gavrilov

6 posts on this topic, 2161 views

Post a Reply
Greetings from me! on April 3, 2020 @ 6:56 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Mihail Gavrilov Mihail Gavrilov is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi! My name is Mihail Gavrilov and I am from Bulgaria. Since 2015 I play the accordion and I want to introduce myself here with the first video I made.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Greetings from me! posted by Mihail Gavrilov on April 3, 2020 @ 9:38 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Thank you Mihail for your posted video and welcome on Musicians Page!

You play very well, congratulations. Keep it up!

Re: Greetings from me! posted by Mihail Gavrilov on April 3, 2020 @ 11:53 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Mihail Gavrilov Mihail Gavrilov is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Thank you for your warm welcome!

Re: Greetings from me! posted by Mihail Gavrilov on April 3, 2020 @ 11:55 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

You are very welcome! I love accordion, mostly when played well

Enjoy your stay

All the best,

Edited by Fabrizio Ferrari on April 3, 2020 @ 11:55 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Greetings from me! posted by Mihail Gavrilov posted by Mihail Gavr on April 4, 2020 @ 6:50 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Leon Thomas Leon Thomas is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Welcome to the forum Mihail.

Great sounding accordion. How did you record the audio, if I may ask?

[QUOTE id=50367 time=1585936596]

Hi! My name is Mihail Gavrilov and I am from Bulgaria. Since 2015 I play the accordion and I want to introduce myself here with the first video I made.

[/QUOTE]

Re: Greetings from me! posted by Mihail Gavrilov posted by Mihail Gavr on April 4, 2020 @ 9:23 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6

The audio is recorded with my home equipment - two cheap mics - a condenser one - OneConcept Mic-700 for the bass, and a dynamic one - Superlux TM58 for the treble. I connect them to a Behringer Xenyx 1002 mixer, which goes into the Line in input of my PC. The room is not the most suitable for recording, but I put some pillows here and there and it works :D I watched tutorials of how professional music videos are made and I did the same. In the future I hope to get better Thanks for your welcome too

Post a Reply