Learning and Getting to know Indian Classical Raga on Violin posted by Dr. Sachin Kumar Rohilla

2 posts on this topic, 1336 views

Post a Reply
Learning and Getting to know Indian Classical Raga on Violin on May 13, 2020 @ 12:02 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Dr. Sachin Kumar Rohilla Dr. Sachin Kumar Rohilla is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello My friends,

I am Dr. Sachin Kumar Rohilla (A Musician, Violinist) from India. I sing Indian classical music and play Violin. i am creating a new course on "Indian classical Raga's on Violin" and i'd love your inputs.

I am trying to help my all violinist, other instrumentalist and also the vocalist friends in terms of the Indian classical Raga's learning and getting to know them. I am just putting out a survey for you all, so that i can help and understand you in a better way possible. Please send this to all your other musician friends and also musician groups. So that if they are also facing some problem then they can also share their concerns.

https://forms.gle/oF32ai6bhZtQMXky5

Thanks,

Dr. Sachin Kumar Rohilla

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Learning and Getting to know Indian Classical Raga on Violin poste on May 18, 2020 @ 12:25 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Heart Heart is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Thanks for sharing!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply