Jobs for Jazz Duos & Party Pop Duos posted by International Talent Agency RisingStars

12 posts on this topic, shown 1-12, 6756 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Jobs for Jazz Duos & Party Pop Duos on January 31, 2018 @ 10:27 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by International Talent Agency RisingStars International Talent Agency RisingStars is currently offline. Click to send a message.

We have vacancies for Party Pop duos and Jazz duos to perform on Cruise Ships and at 5 stars Hotels.

Conditions:

• The contracts are 6 months with a possible extension
  • 1 day off per week
  • Talent fee: 2000-2,250 USD per person monthly
  • The Company provides: air tickets, accommodation and meals

Performing for a cruise line is a great opportunity to earn a steady income while traveling to a number of exciting destinations.

It is a possibility to work everywhere on earth, from the sun-drenched beaches of the Caribbean to the ice carved fjords of Alaska, via the historical capitals of Europe or the mysteriously exotic ports of Asia.

All living expenses such as accommodation, meals, and flights are paid for.

Salary varies depending on the performer's experience, the length of the contract, and the time served with that particular cruise liner.

5 stars Hotel is a great place where you can show the skills you love and surprise guests your talent.

The pluses of job at Hotels are travel to exotic locations, the excitement of performing to audiences from different ethnic backgrounds, and making friends all over the world.

It is your chance to get career experience at luxury five-star hotels!

You will have the opportunity to visit many countries, to meet new friends, to get professional experience.

Take part in the casting and do not miss your chance to become on one of Rising Stars.

Your experience with us will enrich your life. We are interested in your talents! Please register: http://www.risingstars.com.ua/castings/jobs-jazz-pop-duos.php

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Jobs for Jazz Duos & Party Pop Duos posted by International Ta on February 5, 2018 @ 10:56 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Natalia Martinico Natalia Martinico is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I can be available Natalia Martinico

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9aczEJ9tbLQ

Re: EXPERIENCED PIANO PLAYER/SINGER on February 6, 2018 @ 6:27 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by TimM TimM is currently offline. Click to send a message.

TIMOTHY L. MORRIS

917 E. Langsford Road

Lee=s Summit, MO 64063 USA

Phone: 816-482-6571

Mercurymorris1974@gmail.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO: Business Executive

RE: MUSIC BUSINESS/PERFORMER (PIANO, VOCAL), SIDE-MAN, (Sales position): Music Operations

Dear PERSONNEL: International Talent Agency RisingStars

My name is Timothy (Tim) Morris. I am a Music / Sales Professional with a history of many successes. I have a solid and diverse background--, in the Music Business, Performing, Conducting, Composing Arranging. --I worked with the Shoji Show in the late 90's playing keyboards--; later, performed extensively and worked in the music Publishing Business in Nashville.

I have performed extensively-, (also, I have extensive sales experience in Home Remodeling) and, in the Music Publishing Business.

I am a very interested in a career opportunity with your organization. I would like to discuss any employment opportunity with you! Please, contact me at your convenience. I look forward to talking with you soon. Thank you VERY much.

Most Sincerely Yours,

Tim Morris

(cell): 816 482 6571

PS:

Following is a general resume' for your consideration of some of my experience.:

RESUME:

TIMOTHY L. MORRIS

917 E. Langsford Road

*Bi-lingual:

*I speak AMERICAN ENGLISH, fluent Spanish.:

*I speak basic German and elementary Russian.

HOME IMPROVEMENT SALES:

Custom Siding and Windows; KANSAS CITY, MO

The Pacesetter Corporation; KANSAS CITY, MO, NASHVILLE, TN,

$Won Top Salesman Award twice (AThe AVictor Award@): First year territory Salesman: AIn-Production SalesA.

$(Sold In-home Windows, Siding, Cabinets, Floors, Awning, Blinds, Storage Space, Roofing.)

Andersen ARenewal: NASHVILLE, TN

*Independent Contractor:

Renewal By Design: KANSAS CITY, MO: Marketing: (Inbound)

National Revenue Corporation: NASHVILLE, TN: (BUSINESS TO BUSINESS)

TELEPHONE SALES: (TELEMARKETER, APPOINTMENT SETTER, CUSTOMER SERVICE: Entrepreneurial)

Tee Insurance Agency: (BUSINESS TO BUSINESS)

ADT Security: (BI-LINGUAL- Spanish): (Inbound)

Non-Profit Services: (Fund Raiser)

$Won AProduction Sales BONUS@ for producing most appointments for a new employee.

The Pacesetter Corporation: KANSAS CITY, MO, NASHVILLE, TN: (Inbound) 85% Demo- 55% Close

SALES BUSINESS:

$ Entrepreneur: Creative Music Director for three Music Publishing Companies in Nashville, TN.

$ Entrepreneur: Owner, Business Partner in successful music business ventures.

$ Top Honors/Awards with major corporations in Sales (Inbound and outbound:

Telemarketing/Appointment setting);

MUSIC BUSINESS:

Blue Marble Music, LLC: NASHVILLE, TN: Creative Music Director

Skyline Creative Services, LLC: NASHVILLE, TN: Creative Music Director

Singing Honey Tree Music Publishing, LLC. NASHVILLE, TN

· ASong-Plugger@ presenting new music sales to leading Music Industry executives, Artists

· Development: Mentor, Assistant in production & promotion of new Recording Artists, Songwriters.

· Engaged Producers, Investors for new productions.

ENTREPRENEURB Started Companies: Music Industry, Home Improvement, Remodeled houses.

(Page 1 of 2)

MUSIC: RETAIL SALES: (Inbound)

AMERICAN KEYBOARD GALLERY: NASHVILLE, TN

Self-Employed: Musician

Cherry Heart Music, Inc.: NASHVILLE, TN;

Other Retail Sales: (Outbound): MANAGEMENT

SELF-EMPLOYED MUSICIAN:

$Published Composer, Songwriter, Arranger, skilled Liaison

$-(Member of BMI; Nashville Songwriters Association, Inc.)-

TELEVISION: Artist: (Performer)

TNN: Nashville Network: AYou can be a Star@ : Keyboards

TNN: Ralph Emery Show: Bertie Higgins: (Just Another Day In Paradise@): Keyboards

TV-13 Tampa Bay, FL: AThe Breakfast Beat@: (Weekly AM performances):Guitar, Fiddle

(Side-Man): (Performer)

Dennis Wise (Elvis Impersonator): Keyboards, Fiddle)

Southern Reign: (Minor Label Recording Artist) Show Band

Solo Performer: Piano Vocalist:

Hyatt Regency Hotel, Ritz Carlton Hotel, Inter-Continental Hotel, KANSAS CITY, MO, DALLAS/FORT WORTH Hilton Hotel, DALLAS, TX

Five-star Hotels: Inter-Continental Hotel, Ritz Carlton-KANSAS CITY, MO; Dallas-Ft. Worth Hilton, DALLAS, TX;

*Booked by Tony Dipardo: Agent & Music Director for Kansas City Chiefs Football Team

*Played at private up-scale restaurants and privets parties

$ SOLO PIANO SINGER/ENTERTAINER: Innumerable private venues and restaurants

$ Performer/Staff Pianist for Carnival Cruise Ship Lines

$ DUO Singer and Instrumentalist/Performer

$ Performed with Recording Artists on TV, in concerts, clubs, Show Bands;

$ SHOW PERFORMER in BRANSON, MO. SHOJI TABUJI: BRANSON, MO

Florida State Fair (Duo): Guitar, Fiddle

$ Sideman: guitar, fiddle, bass: Singer: Vocal Harmonies (ALive@ and in Studio)

Timberland Band: piano, keyboards, fiddle, guitar, bass guitar

$ COMPOSER:

Composer of original orchestral music

Published Songwriter/Arranger

Band/Choir Director, MUSIC TEACHER/EDUCATOR; Conductor

Studio musician, Producer, Session Leader

Mentor: Singers, Musicians, Songwriters and Artists.

(Page 2 of 2)

Re: Jobs for Jazz Duos & Party Pop Duos posted by International Ta on February 11, 2018 @ 6:28 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Semir Sammy Hasic Semir Sammy Hasic is currently offline. Click to send a message.

https://youtu.be/1-kErycKR20

Re: Jobs for Jazz Duos & Party Pop Duos posted by International Ta on February 16, 2018 @ 8:02 amReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Tere' Howard Tere' Howard is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello,

I am a singer interested in your positions for Pop, Jazz, & Party posted. I have duo, trio, quartets and more. Here are some of my videos. Email me at tere2freedom@gmail.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32kpmzLvZOA

QUOTE id=41889 time=1517871487]

ABACUS ENTERTAINMENT AGENCY SCOTLAND HAS SEVERAL

VERY VERSATILE AND EXPERIENCED SOLO * DUOS * TRIOS &

FOUR PIECE BANDS ALL VERY SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR

GOOD QUALITY CRUIISE WELL PAID CRUISE SHIP CONTRACT

WORK ; PLEASE TELEPHONE U.K.. :- 01294 829669.

Re: Jobs for Jazz Duos & Party Pop Duos posted by International Ta on March 10, 2018 @ 4:53 amReport this post as inappropriate#6
by superviolin superviolin is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Written on February 5, 2018:

Re: Jobs for Jazz Duos & Party Pop Duos posted by International Ta on April 25, 2018 @ 9:19 amReport this post as inappropriate#7
by International Talent Agency RisingStars International Talent Agency RisingStars is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Please register: http://www.risingstars.com.ua/castings/jobs-jazz-pop-duos.php

[QUOTE id=10705 time=1517867811]

I can be available Natalia Martinico

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9aczEJ9tbLQ

[/QUOTE]

Re: Jobs for Jazz Duos & Party Pop Duos posted by International Ta on April 25, 2018 @ 9:21 amReport this post as inappropriate#8

Dear, Tim! Register please to apply: http://www.risingstars.com.ua/castings/?utm_medium=referrer&utm_source=pm

[QUOTE id=11988 time=1517894843]

TIMOTHY L. MORRIS

917 E. Langsford Road

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO: Business Executive

RE: MUSIC BUSINESS/PERFORMER (PIANO, VOCAL), SIDE-MAN, (Sales position): Music Operations

Dear PERSONNEL: International Talent Agency RisingStars

My name is Timothy (Tim) Morris. I am a Music / Sales Professional with a history of many successes. I have a solid and diverse background--, in the Music Business, Performing, Conducting, Composing Arranging. --I worked with the Shoji Show in the late 90's playing keyboards--; later, performed extensively and worked in the music Publishing Business in Nashville.

I have performed extensively-, (also, I have extensive sales experience in Home Remodeling) and, in the Music Publishing Business.

I am a very interested in a career opportunity with your organization. I would like to discuss any employment opportunity with you! Please, contact me at your convenience. I look forward to talking with you soon. Thank you VERY much.

Most Sincerely Yours,

Tim Morris

(cell): 816 482 6571

PS:

Following is a general resume' for your consideration of some of my experience.:

RESUME:

TIMOTHY L. MORRIS

917 E. Langsford Road

*Bi-lingual:

*I speak AMERICAN ENGLISH, fluent Spanish.:

*I speak basic German and elementary Russian.

HOME IMPROVEMENT SALES:

Custom Siding and Windows; KANSAS CITY, MO

The Pacesetter Corporation; KANSAS CITY, MO, NASHVILLE, TN,

$Won Top Salesman Award twice (AThe AVictor Award@): First year territory Salesman: AIn-Production SalesA.

$(Sold In-home Windows, Siding, Cabinets, Floors, Awning, Blinds, Storage Space, Roofing.)

Andersen ARenewal: NASHVILLE, TN

*Independent Contractor:

Renewal By Design: KANSAS CITY, MO: Marketing: (Inbound)

National Revenue Corporation: NASHVILLE, TN: (BUSINESS TO BUSINESS)

TELEPHONE SALES: (TELEMARKETER, APPOINTMENT SETTER, CUSTOMER SERVICE: Entrepreneurial)

Tee Insurance Agency: (BUSINESS TO BUSINESS)

ADT Security: (BI-LINGUAL- Spanish): (Inbound)

Non-Profit Services: (Fund Raiser)

$Won AProduction Sales BONUS@ for producing most appointments for a new employee.

The Pacesetter Corporation: KANSAS CITY, MO, NASHVILLE, TN: (Inbound) 85% Demo- 55% Close

SALES BUSINESS:

$ Entrepreneur: Creative Music Director for three Music Publishing Companies in Nashville, TN.

$ Entrepreneur: Owner, Business Partner in successful music business ventures.

$ Top Honors/Awards with major corporations in Sales (Inbound and outbound:

Telemarketing/Appointment setting);

MUSIC BUSINESS:

Blue Marble Music, LLC: NASHVILLE, TN: Creative Music Director

Skyline Creative Services, LLC: NASHVILLE, TN: Creative Music Director

Singing Honey Tree Music Publishing, LLC. NASHVILLE, TN

· ASong-Plugger@ presenting new music sales to leading Music Industry executives, Artists

· Development: Mentor, Assistant in production & promotion of new Recording Artists, Songwriters.

· Engaged Producers, Investors for new productions.

ENTREPRENEURB Started Companies: Music Industry, Home Improvement, Remodeled houses.

(Page 1 of 2)

MUSIC: RETAIL SALES: (Inbound)

AMERICAN KEYBOARD GALLERY: NASHVILLE, TN

Self-Employed: Musician

Cherry Heart Music, Inc.: NASHVILLE, TN;

Other Retail Sales: (Outbound): MANAGEMENT

SELF-EMPLOYED MUSICIAN:

$Published Composer, Songwriter, Arranger, skilled Liaison

$-(Member of BMI; Nashville Songwriters Association, Inc.)-

TELEVISION: Artist: (Performer)

TNN: Nashville Network: AYou can be a Star@ : Keyboards

TNN: Ralph Emery Show: Bertie Higgins: (Just Another Day In Paradise@): Keyboards

TV-13 Tampa Bay, FL: AThe Breakfast Beat@: (Weekly AM performances):Guitar, Fiddle

(Side-Man): (Performer)

Dennis Wise (Elvis Impersonator): Keyboards, Fiddle)

Southern Reign: (Minor Label Recording Artist) Show Band

Solo Performer: Piano Vocalist:

Hyatt Regency Hotel, Ritz Carlton Hotel, Inter-Continental Hotel, KANSAS CITY, MO, DALLAS/FORT WORTH Hilton Hotel, DALLAS, TX

Five-star Hotels: Inter-Continental Hotel, Ritz Carlton-KANSAS CITY, MO; Dallas-Ft. Worth Hilton, DALLAS, TX;

*Booked by Tony Dipardo: Agent & Music Director for Kansas City Chiefs Football Team

*Played at private up-scale restaurants and privets parties

$ SOLO PIANO SINGER/ENTERTAINER: Innumerable private venues and restaurants

$ Performer/Staff Pianist for Carnival Cruise Ship Lines

$ DUO Singer and Instrumentalist/Performer

$ Performed with Recording Artists on TV, in concerts, clubs, Show Bands;

$ SHOW PERFORMER in BRANSON, MO. SHOJI TABUJI: BRANSON, MO

Florida State Fair (Duo): Guitar, Fiddle

$ Sideman: guitar, fiddle, bass: Singer: Vocal Harmonies (ALive@ and in Studio)

Timberland Band: piano, keyboards, fiddle, guitar, bass guitar

$ COMPOSER:

Composer of original orchestral music

Published Songwriter/Arranger

Band/Choir Director, MUSIC TEACHER/EDUCATOR; Conductor

Studio musician, Producer, Session Leader

Mentor: Singers, Musicians, Songwriters and Artists.

(Page 2 of 2)

[/QUOTE]

Re: Jobs for Jazz Duos & Party Pop Duos posted by International Ta on April 25, 2018 @ 9:23 amReport this post as inappropriate#9

Register please to apply: http://www.risingstars.com.ua/castings/jobs-jazz-pop-duos.php

[QUOTE id=19793 time=1518370101]

[/QUOTE]

Re: Jobs for Jazz Duos & Party Pop Duos posted by International Ta on April 25, 2018 @ 9:25 amReport this post as inappropriate#10

Thanks) Register please: http://www.risingstars.com.ua/castings/jobs-jazz-pop-duos.php

[QUOTE id=37835 time=1518764562]

Hello,

I am a singer interested in your positions for Pop, Jazz, & Party posted. I have duo, trio, quartets and more. Here are some of my videos. Email me at tere2freedom@gmail.com.

QUOTE id=41889 time=1517871487]

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Re: Jobs for Jazz Duos & Party Pop Duos posted by International Ta on May 24, 2018 @ 5:00 pmReport this post as inappropriate#11
by bunbatam bunbatam is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Duo Live Music Entertainment Offer (From Bali - Indonesia)

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to offer Duo Live Music Entertainment (Keyboard/Piano and Vocal) from Denpasar Bali you might be require to perform for event or regul er at any of your outlets.

Please check our demo video by click this links :

Thank you for your kind attention,

Warm Regards,

Bubun Bunyamin

Pianist / Keyboardist

Contact (Phone / WA / SMS) +62 812 7012 7656

Re: Jobs for Jazz Duos & Party Pop Duos posted by International Ta on September 6, 2021 @ 6:30 pmReport this post as inappropriate#12
by Lavina Patterson Lavina Patterson is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I won't take a lot of your time, just want to recommend some bedroom signs that I recently bought from this site, which have incredibly complemented the interior in my house, which I am very happy about.

Post a Reply