Re: Top songwriter for your name posted by MusicMaster

7 posts on this topic, 1581 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Top songwriter for your name Project on July 30, 2020 @ 4:04 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by MusicMaster  

Hey everyone, are you a singer and can't seem to write songs or melody? Well I am here to help you. I will write an album of 12 songs for one flat fee and you keep full exclusive rights. I also provided you with instrumentals, Lyrics and a demo recording of each song. all you would need to do is record in the studio.

Contact as soon as possible for your Hit album in genres such as pop, rock, r&b, hip hop, Gospel, Reggae, country, dance and much more.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Top songwriter for your name Project posted by MusicMaster on July 31, 2020 @ 7:54 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Singer Jobs Singer Jobs is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Any examples that you can share?

Re: Top songwriter for your name Project posted by MusicMaster on August 4, 2020 @ 11:38 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by LaBandadelSur LaBandadelSur is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On July 30, 2020 MusicMaster wrote:

Hey everyone, are you a singer and can't seem to write songs or melody? Well I am here to help you. I will write an album of 12 songs for one flat fee and you keep full exclusive rights. I also provided you with instrumentals, Lyrics and a demo recording of each song. all you would need to do is record in the studio.

Contact as soon as possible for your Hit album in genres such as pop, rock, r&b, hip hop, Gospel, Reggae, country, dance and much more.

Seeing is believing and music ways listening is believing. Can you offer some samples of the hits you managed to create for a given singer?

Re: Top songwriter for your name Project posted by MusicMaster on August 8, 2020 @ 9:39 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by MusicMaster  

send me a message here songwritinggenius2@gmail.com i will send you as much samples as you need.

Seeing is believing and music ways listening is believing. Can you offer some samples of the hits you managed to create for a given singer?

[/QUOTE]

Re: Top songwriter for your name on August 8, 2020 @ 9:40 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by MusicMaster  

send me a message here songwritinggenius2@gmail.com i will send you as much samples as you need.

On July 31, 2020 Singer Jobs wrote:

Edited by MusicMaster on August 8, 2020 @ 9:40 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Top songwriter for your name posted by MusicMaster on August 9, 2020 @ 2:31 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6
by LaBandadelSur LaBandadelSur is currently offline. Click to send a message.

[QUOTE id=36462 time=1596919193]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

I think I was not clear for what I was asking for so I will rephrase the question.

1. I am NOT asking you to send me samples of the music you have created. I Don't need your samples.

2. What I want to know is if you can give me the name of three artists that have used your music or melodies and became hits, locally or internationally?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Top songwriter for your name posted by MusicMaster on September 17, 2020 @ 3:52 pmReport this post as inappropriate#7
by Mary Chatman  

On July 31, 2020 Singer Jobs wrote:

Post a Reply