Re: Roland ra 95 and Roland Jv 1000 posted by Steve DeRosa posted by Steve DeRosa

Related Links

Piano Sheet Music
to download instantly

6 posts on this topic, 6582 views

Post a Reply
Roland ra 95 and Roland Jv 1000 on February 21, 2019 @ 1:54 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Steve DeRosa Steve DeRosa is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I am having problems with the midi connection between the Roland ra 95 and the Roland Jv 1000. Does anyone know how to have them communicate?

I want the keyboard j v 1000 to be the controller and te ra 95 real time arranger to be the slave. Thanks in advance

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Roland ra 95 and Roland Jv 1000 posted by Steve DeRosa on February 22, 2019 @ 11:08 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Paul Paul is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello

My name is Chris Paul and This is a very nice post, Thanks for Sharing.

Get the Best Of Finance Assignment Help in Australia.

Re: Roland ra 95 and Roland Jv 1000 posted by Steve DeRosa on February 27, 2019 @ 12:46 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by David Michael Dowd David Michael Dowd is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On February 21, 2019 Steve DeRosa wrote:

I am having problems with the midi connection between the Roland ra 95 and the Roland Jv 1000. Does anyone know how to have them communicate?

I want the keyboard j v 1000 to be the controller and te ra 95 real time arranger to be the slave. Thanks in advance

MIDI out form controller to MIDI in on the 95

Edited by David Michael Dowd on February 27, 2019 @ 12:47 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Roland ra 95 and Roland Jv 1000 on April 9, 2019 @ 9:42 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Alena Carter Alena Carter is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello

My name is Alena Carter and This is a very nice post, Thanks for Sharing.

One of the best IT company Locus Rags in India.

Re: Roland ra 95 and Roland Jv 1000 posted by Steve DeRosa on May 7, 2019 @ 6:17 amReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Alena Carter Alena Carter is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello

My name is Jacob Parker and This is a very nice post, Thanks for Sharing.

Web and Application Solution Provider IT Company LOCUS RAGS in India.

Re: Roland ra 95 and Roland Jv 1000 posted by Steve DeRosa posted by S on July 12, 2023 @ 8:31 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6
by John Lee Park John Lee Park is currently offline. Click to send a message.

So, if you want the JV 1000 to take charge as the controller and the RA 95 to be the slave, here's what you gotta do. First, make sure both keyboards are connected with a MIDI cable. Then, dive into the settings of the JV 1000 and look for the MIDI setup options. From there, you should be able to assign the RA 95 as the slave. Give it a shot and let me know if it works!

Post a Reply