Still Got the Blues (Piano version dedicated to Gary Moore) posted by Leon Thomas

6 posts on this topic, 2057 views

Post a Reply
Still Got the Blues (Piano version dedicated to Gary Moore) on February 26, 2020 @ 7:36 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Leon Thomas Leon Thomas is currently offline. Click to send a message.

This song generally sounds best with a Guitar of course, but I decided to try and capture the feel of the song with the keyboard/piano since I can't play guitar myself. I grew up listening to his Gary Moore. :(

Edited by Leon Thomas on February 28, 2020 @ 8:36 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Still Got the Blues (Dedicated to Gary Moore) posted by Leon Thoma on February 27, 2020 @ 1:16 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by TimM TimM is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Listen to some old Jazz standards like Summertime, Angel Eyes, etc. Try to expand outside the standard vi-ii-V- I progression and form should be stt least bi-par tit... VERY nice piano playing. Cheers Tim

l

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Still Got the Blues (Dedicated to Gary Moore) posted by Leon Thoma on February 27, 2020 @ 3:16 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Tim, unforutnately your posting above is empty. Could you please edit it or post it again with the actual contents?

Thank you!

Re: Still Got the Blues (Dedicated to Gary Moore) posted by Leon Thoma on February 27, 2020 @ 3:51 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4

On February 26, 2020 Leon Thomas wrote:

This song generally sounds best with a Guitar of course, but I decided to try and capture the feel of the song with the keyboard/piano since I can't play guitar myself. I grew up listening to his Gary Moore. :(

Listen to some old Jazz standards like Summertime, Angel Eyes, etc. Try to expand outside the standard vi-ii-V- I progression and form should be stt least bi-par tit... VERY nice piano playing. Cheers Tim

Re: Still Got the Blues (Dedicated to Gary Moore) posted by Leon Thoma on February 27, 2020 @ 5:32 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Leon Thomas Leon Thomas is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for listening. Actually the chord progression is based on Gary Moore's original arrangement. My goal was to keep that structure and only make the track adapt for piano.

Re: Still Got the Blues (Dedicated to Gary Moore) posted by Leon Thoma on February 27, 2020 @ 5:42 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6

I see.

Tim

Post a Reply