Re: A Jazz/fusion composition & performance for 2 Keyboards posted posted by Leon Thomas

3 posts on this topic, 1521 views

Post a Reply
A Jazz/fusion composition & performance for 2 Keyboards on October 13, 2022 @ 7:51 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Leon Thomas Leon Thomas is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I recently composed and recorded this piece. It's a little challenging to record this type of video. At least it was for me. Check it out if you like:

Edited by Leon Thomas on October 13, 2022 @ 7:51 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: A Jazz/fusion composition & performance for 2 Keyboards posted on October 17, 2022 @ 12:07 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by MARCELOFERNANDEZTRIO MARCELOFERNANDEZTRIO is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello If you have got musicians Sax Bass Conrtrabass and drums contact feel free

Marcelo FernÃ��ï¿ÂÅ“Ã��Ã�¡ndez

Edited by MARCELOFERNANDEZTRIO on October 17, 2023 @ 2:36 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: A Jazz/fusion composition & performance for 2 Keyboards posted on August 3, 2023 @ 1:46 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Sheryl Lewis Sheryl Lewis is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On October 13, 2022 Leon Thomas wrote:

I recently composed and recorded this piece. It's a little challenging to record this type of video. At least it was for me. Check it out if you like:

oh man, it's awesome. don't now why you have so small amount of subs on your channel. by the way to get help with your university assignments you can use this website https://myhomeworkdone.com/astronomy.html

Edited by Sheryl Lewis on August 5, 2023 @ 6:57 amReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply