Latin music is a big part of world music posted by Gustavo Woltmann

4 posts on this topic, 141 views

Post a Reply
Latin music is a big part of world music on September 30, 2020 @ 2:51 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Gustavo Woltmann Gustavo Woltmann is currently offline. Click to send a message.

There may be many forms of music like hip-hop, rap, rock, techno, etc. but Latin music is a big part of world music. Just look at the Latino artists in modern times. Shakira, Daddy Yankee, J Balvin, Pitbull... and the list goes on. Latin music always has something great to offer to the music world.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Latin music is a big part of world music posted by Gustavo Woltman on October 1, 2020 @ 5:30 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Kaney Band Kaney Band is currently offline. Click to send a message.

You are right mate... Latin Music is such a wonderful music...

let me share with you my new song dedicated to all the world... Angels by Kaney Band... Let's take care of our planet!!!

god bless you always...have a great day

Re: Latin music is a big part of world music posted by Gustavo Woltman on October 2, 2020 @ 1:55 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Gustavo Woltmann Gustavo Woltmann is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On October 1, 2020 Kaney Band wrote:

You are right mate... Latin Music is such a wonderful music...

let me share with you my new song dedicated to all the world... Angels by Kaney Band... Let's take care of our planet!!!

god bless you always...have a great day

Nice music.

Re: Latin music is a big part of world music posted by Gustavo Woltman on October 2, 2020 @ 2:00 amReport this post as inappropriate#4

On October 1, 2020 Dream home wrote:

Great, in my duo we sing Latin music, I have seen on Facebook on a page of musicians, several discredit and make fun of Latin music, (slowly Daddy Yankee for example) it bothered a lot because they indicated that if you are a musician and sing that type of music should embarrass you

I really liked what you said, regards

Thanks!

Post a Reply