Two Posts Removed?? posted by Carl

11 posts on this topic, shown 1-11, 1368 views

Post a Reply
Two Posts Removed?? on August 23, 2019 @ 4:57 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Pete Carl  

Why are my previous posts/requests being deleted ??

I wish to have my old..and it's really old, profile removed - it will cause issues with Publishers and also new music project !!

Why are you ignoring me ? two external emails sent also !

Not impressed !

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Two Posts Removed?? posted by Carl on August 23, 2019 @ 7:59 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Hello Pete and thank you for your posting.

I am sorry about what you are describing. We have a very strict anti-spam policy here on MP, and if a post looks like spam or just pure advertising, it is deleted right away without notice. Were your postings falling onto that category? What were they about? Please, let me know.

About your sent emails, I have checked with our support manager and they haven't received any from your email address.

Please, let me know. I am eager to help you here.

All the best,

Re: Two Posts Removed?? posted by Carl on August 23, 2019 @ 9:34 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Pete Carl  

On August 23, 2019 Fabrizio Ferrari wrote:

Hello Pete and thank you for your posting.

I am sorry about what you are describing. We have a very strict anti-spam policy here on MP, and if a post looks like spam or just pure advertising, it is deleted right away without notice. Were your postings falling onto that category? What were they about? Please, let me know.

About your sent emails, I have checked with our support manager and they haven't received any from your email address.

Please, let me know. I am eager to help you here.

All the best,

Re: Two Posts Removed?? posted by Carl on August 23, 2019 @ 9:38 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Pete Carl  

Hi Fabrizio

I wish to have my old (redundant) profile and Creative page on here deleted, as its causing a problem with a pro relationship with a Publisher. I have songs on the profile I want removed and also my info is totally out of date...like 10 years out of date and none of it applies to me now.

I can't recall the email address I used to set it up, although I have a list somewhere which might have a password or I could have a guess at it. However, there must be another protocol in events like this.

I need the profile removed. Its causing problems

Thanks

Pete

Re: Two Posts Removed?? posted by Carl on August 23, 2019 @ 10:45 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Thanks Pete for your reply.

It is my understanding your complete "old" profile was deleted? Please, let me know if that's the case. If so, I must apologize, we remove accounts only of the account owners post spam consistently. It is very strange if that wasn't the case for you. Please, tell me more about it.

As for your last request, instead, do you want me to delete this new account of yours? If so, may I ask you what kind of problems you are having with it?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again for your provided feedback.

All the best,

Fabrizio

Re: Two Posts Removed?? posted by Carl on August 24, 2019 @ 2:40 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6
by Pete Carl  

Hi,

Its still visible....I'll have to check my email as Chad may have responded

Rgds

Pete

Re: Two Posts Removed?? posted by Carl on August 24, 2019 @ 7:19 pmReport this post as inappropriate#7

Pete, I see your current account is hidden:

https://www.musicianspage.com/employers/47873/

But in order to check your previous one, could you please give me the email address associated with the other account?

Thanks.

All the best,

Fabrizio

Re: Two Posts Removed?? posted by Carl on August 25, 2019 @ 8:33 amReport this post as inappropriate#8
by Pete Carl  

Fabrizio

We're going round in circles.

Chad is also dealing with this via email to me. The email address I used to set up my old profile I do not recall...it was ten years ago !

The old profile has not been logged into in years. If I had the email address, I could password request then log in here and delete it.

Hence, my constant requests to remedy this for me. I need the old profile and creative page deleted.

If I knew the old email address, I could have a guess at the password.

Re: Two Posts Removed?? posted by Carl on August 25, 2019 @ 4:44 pmReport this post as inappropriate#9

Ok, I see. Do you have the URL of your old profile page? Please, let me know. If so, we can remove it right away.

Thanks!

Fabrizio

Re: Two Posts Removed?? posted by Carl on August 26, 2019 @ 4:32 pmReport this post as inappropriate#10
by Pete Carl  

Fabrizio....I want my old profile deleted asap

Ive just discovered that my personal data is on my resume page ! I need all of my old redundant info off this site today. Why is this taking so long ??

I've sent you a private message with the URL to my old profile, creative page....

Please action this

Thanks

Pete

On August 25, 2019 Fabrizio Ferrari wrote:

Ok, I see. Do you have the URL of your old profile page? Please, let me know. If so, we can remove it right away.

Thanks!

Fabrizio

Re: Two Posts Removed?? posted by Carl on August 26, 2019 @ 4:42 pmReport this post as inappropriate#11

Ok Pete, your old profile has been removed. I just wanted to be sure.

Thanks for your cooperation. Please, let me know if you need anything else.

All the best,

Fabrizio

Post a Reply