No Viable Musicians Page Website Contact !!! posted by Julie Bennett

3 posts on this topic, 1105 views

Post a Reply
No Viable Musicians Page Website Contact !!! on October 20, 2019 @ 5:53 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Julie Bennett  

The contact email for the owner of "Musicians Page" is not valid. I have been trying to cancel my account via the link on the website, and the email address comes back is incorrect. Please fix this or face a complaint from the BBB.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: No Viable Musicians Page Website Contact !!! posted by Julie Benn on October 21, 2019 @ 11:13 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Hello Julie and thank you for your posting here on the feedback forum.

I have just checked with our customer support manager Chad, and we actually haven't received any email from your recently. I am sorry if this caused you any inconvenience, but I am afraid something must be happened when you sent your email to us.

Please, let me know what's your inquiry, and I'll be glad to answer you here.

Also, please, let me know if you sent your email through our Contact Us form located here:

https://www.musicianspage.com/contact/

or simply by email, and if so, to what email address so I can further check about your reported issue.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Fabrizio Ferrari

Musicians Page

Re: No Viable Musicians Page Website Contact !!! posted by Julie Benn on October 22, 2019 @ 10:14 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Dear Julie, our customer support manager Chad will get in touch with you about this issue. Please, let me know if you still have any problems.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Fabrizio Ferrari

Musicians Page

Post a Reply