Simple 4-question survey about recording studio needs posted by Rick Dickson

3 posts on this topic, 1588 views

Post a Reply
Simple 4-question survey about recording studio needs on May 28, 2019 @ 11:33 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Rick Dickson Rick Dickson is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi everyone. Would you be willing to take a short, 2-minute 4-question survey about recording studio needs? All responses are anonymous, and will help me determine if there's any potential market for an idea I've had around space for recording studios. Thank you for considering this! Please click below to access the survey on Survey Monkey. --Rick

Revised link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RecordingNeedsSurve...

Edited by Rick Dickson on June 2, 2019 @ 2:18 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Simple 4-question survey about recording studio needs posted by Ri on June 6, 2019 @ 3:16 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Rick Dickson Rick Dickson is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I've received over 30 responses so far. . .thank you to all who've taken the survey! I expect to leave the survey open as long as I'm getting new responses, with a goal of 1,000 responses. In the meantime, wishing you all the best in your musical endeavors!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Simple 4-question survey about recording studio needs posted by Ri on June 6, 2019 @ 3:29 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Thats great Rick, glad to know that!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply