Any good music stores in Sheffield? posted by Darrel Roger

2 posts on this topic, 780 views

Post a Reply
Any good music stores in Sheffield? on September 21, 2022 @ 12:29 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Darrel Roger Darrel Roger is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I'm a beginner DJ and I want to get some DJ equipment so that I can remix tracks live. Anyway, I ordered some stuff off one of the music websites but they never delivered my stuff and didn't want to give me a refund. In the end, I did get the refund but I can't deal with the stress again. I've researched some other music websites but I've lost trust in them. Does anyone have any suggestions?

One music shop I have been looking at is 4DJ, they seem ok but I don't know if I can trust them. What do you think?

https://4dj.co.uk/product-category/pa-equipment/pa...

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Any good music stores in Sheffield? posted by Darrel Roger on July 8, 2023 @ 12:12 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by John Lee Park John Lee Park is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Bummer about your order, man, but glad you finally got your refund. That whole stress vibe is not cool, I feel ya. Don't sweat it though, there are other banging music websites out there that won't let you down. Check out Music Gear, they have wicked gear and totally reliable. Give 'em a shot and get ready to drop some sick beats, my dude!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply