Re: Violin Piece by Hans Zimmer posted by Esteban Mendoza posted by Esteban Mendoza

Related Links

Violin Sheet Music
to download instantly

4 posts on this topic, 3144 views

Post a Reply
Violin Piece by Hans Zimmer on July 12, 2020 @ 9:51 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Esteban Mendoza Esteban Mendoza is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello,

I am learning the violin and would like to know the music notes for the violin piece done by Hans Zimmer for this soundtrack. If anyone knows how to play this and would be willing to share that would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Violin Piece by Hans Zimmer posted by Esteban Mendoza on July 13, 2020 @ 4:02 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Hello and welcome on Musicians Page.

It looks there isn't any sheet music around for that soundtrack (yet).

You might want to find a composer and ask him/her to transcribe it for you:

https://www.musicianspage.com/musicians/skill/composer/

Just a suggestion! I hope this helps.

All the best,

Re: Violin Piece by Hans Zimmer posted by Esteban Mendoza on July 20, 2020 @ 3:56 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Alexander De Jager Alexander De Jager is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Send an email to adonaimusicacademy7@gmail.com

There, a colleague of mine will be able to help you with transcribation and arrangement of the song — notes, in other words.

Best of luck to you!

Re: Violin Piece by Hans Zimmer posted by Esteban Mendoza on August 9, 2021 @ 5:13 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Arthur Taylor  

I can agree, that it's a great violin playing. By the way, can I ask you, where do you get musical instruments, when you need of them? For now, I need to get a violin, maybe to purchase one or to rent for the first few weeks. I've heard that it's pretty easy to rent violin from Antonio Strad resource. Did you heard something about them? Is it really so easy?

Edited by Arthur Taylor on August 10, 2021 @ 4:40 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply