Re: Is There a Classical Musicians Mobile App? posted by Culin posted by Culin

Related Links

Classical Sheet Music
to download instantly

3 posts on this topic, 2665 views

Post a Reply
Is There a Classical Musicians Mobile App? on August 10, 2018 @ 1:57 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Culin Culin is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to help my partner connect with more classical musicians. Is there a smartphone app which connects classical musicians? I found one app but it has a very limited number of users and it is not for classical musicians. Also, has a Tinder sort of feel to it.

My partner is looking to connect with new friends and play classical music together.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Is There a Classical Musicians Mobile App? posted by Culin on August 12, 2018 @ 12:10 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by GeorgeStorm GeorgeStorm is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I can't help with the app, but (depending on your location) it's generally simple enough to find open groups where you can get to know people. If you can give your location and your partner's instrument(s) and requirements (orchestral, chamber, perod, standard etc.) you might get enough direct responses to make the app irrelevant.

Re: Is There a Classical Musicians Mobile App? posted by Culin on February 2, 2021 @ 8:00 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Culin Culin is currently offline. Click to send a message.

There is such an app already. It's called gigglemusic - available on Android and iOS too.

On August 12, 2018 GeorgeStorm wrote:

I can't help with the app, but (depending on your location) it's generally simple enough to find open groups where you can get to know people. If you can give your location and your partner's instrument(s) and requirements (orchestral, chamber, perod, standard etc.) you might get enough direct responses to make the app irrelevant.

Post a Reply