Re: Old Profile removal posted by Carl posted by Carl

9 posts on this topic, 1148 views

Post a Reply
Old Profile removal on August 22, 2019 @ 5:56 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Pete Carl  

Hi, I set up a profile on this years ago and have since lost access to the original email address used to set it up. I have contacted this site for two days and no reply, also contacted the parent Publishers site too..no reply. I would like my old info removed as it's going to cause issues with Publishers and also my new music project/job. Can an Admin please advise ?! thanks

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Old Profile removal posted by Carl on August 25, 2019 @ 4:43 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Pete, is this a duplicate of the discussion we are already having here below:

https://www.musicianspage.com/forums/general/feedback/8019/

Please, let me know, so I can delete this one.

Thanks!

All the best,

Fabrizio

Re: Old Profile removal posted by Carl on August 25, 2019 @ 6:27 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Pete Carl  

I donYes, it's a duplicate, to some degree, same issue.

Why is this ongoing ? Can someone take ownership and resolve this for me ? The profile is old, it has old links which are redundant, its been years, probably 9, since I last logged into it and the Creative Page for the profile does not apply whatsoever now.Old links, old, outdated info....redundant.

I can appreciate that as I don't have the email address to delete it myself, if I knew it, I would have a guess at it's password...but, this happens so there must be protocols in place my web/forum owners to remedy situations like this for users ?!

This is going to damage relationships with Publishers and also a new project.

I need my songs removed from the profile and my old info / profile removed please.

Thanks

Pete

(Carl is a pseudonym, reversed name, I don't want this to happen to me again)

Re: Old Profile removal posted by Carl on August 25, 2019 @ 9:36 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Pete, I am trying to solve it. We have thousand of musicians registered here, and I am trying to find your profile, but I need your help. As I asked you in the other thread, do you have the URL (web address) of the account you want to be deleted? Please, let me know. As soon as we find your page, we'll remove it!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Fabrizio

Edited by Fabrizio Ferrari on August 25, 2019 @ 9:37 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Old Profile removal posted by Carl posted by Carl on August 26, 2019 @ 9:36 amReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Pete Carl  

Fabrizio

I have sent you a private message on here with the link/URL....days ago

Will I resend it to you ?

On August 25, 2019 Fabrizio Ferrari wrote:

Pete, I am trying to solve it. We have thousand of musicians registered here, and I am trying to find your profile, but I need your help. As I asked you in the other thread, do you have the URL (web address) of the account you want to be deleted? Please, let me know. As soon as we find your page, we'll remove it!

Thanks.

Fabrizio

Re: Old Profile removal posted by Carl posted by Carl on August 26, 2019 @ 4:40 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6

Oh yes, thank you for telling me that, your message was buried in thousands of other messages... I am sorry I missed that.

I see your old profile now, do you confirm your willing to delete it? If so, I'll proceed right away. Just want to be sure since I see you have a nice page with picture, audio files, etc.

Thanks again.

All the best,

Fabrizio

Re: Old Profile removal posted by Carl posted by Carl on August 26, 2019 @ 4:43 pmReport this post as inappropriate#7

Ok Pete, I read now your post on the other thread, so I removed your old profile as you requested. I just wanted to be sure before to do it because there is no "UNDO" on that.

Thanks for your cooperation. Please, let me know if you need anything else.

All the best,

Fabrizio

Re: Old Profile removal posted by Carl posted by Carl on August 26, 2019 @ 5:17 pmReport this post as inappropriate#8
by Pete Carl  

Thank you ! 3 days later but thank you

No pics, songs/music, info left ? I need it all gone

Rgds

On August 26, 2019 Fabrizio Ferrari wrote:

Ok Pete, I read now your post on the other thread, so I removed your old profile as you requested. I just wanted to be sure before to do it because there is no "UNDO" on that.

Thanks for your cooperation. Please, let me know if you need anything else.

All the best,

Fabrizio

Re: Old Profile removal posted by Carl posted by Carl on August 26, 2019 @ 6:06 pmReport this post as inappropriate#9

You are very welcome. I am sorry it took so long, I guess the time difference between us also played a role.

And yes, everything has been removed.

Have a great day!

All the best,

Fabrizio

Post a Reply