Young Film Composer Looking for Work posted by Matthew Jenner

13 posts on this topic, shown 1-13, 6330 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Young Film Composer Looking for Work on May 25, 2018 @ 5:32 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Matthew Jenner Matthew Jenner is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I am a student, 21, studying a BA in Film Composition at Leeds College of Music. I am a trained and skilled musician, with a passion for composing music for films. I can offer a variety of different styles, but generally I write music for symphonic orchestras (sounding similar to Alexandre Desplat). I have a wide range of sample libraries and can create a realistic mock up.

I have a huge respect for film makers and will work closely to try and find a nice blend between the music and the film. The film always comes first when writing my music, the music is just the added steroid to the scene. For example, I won't write overly empathetic music just so I get recognition (Although I would strive at that if the film maker agrees that its necessary).

Please feel free to contact me anytime, as I would like to get as much work completed before the end of my final year at uni. Doesn't necessarily have to be paid work (2019)

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/matt-jenner2

Edited by Matthew Jenner on May 26, 2018 @ 7:16 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Young Composer Looking for Work posted by Matthew Jenner on May 26, 2018 @ 1:48 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Elizabeth concepcion hdez garcia hernandez garcia Elizabeth concepcion hdez garcia hernandez garcia is currently offline. Click to send a message.

[QUOTE id=43295 time=1527222744]

I am a student, 21, studying a BA in Film Composition at Leeds College of Music. I am a trained and skilled musician, with a passion for composing music for films. I can offer a variety of different styles, but generally I write music for symphonic orchestras (sounding similar to Alexandre Desplat). I have a wide range of sample libraries and can create a realistic mock up.

I have a huge respect for film makers and will work closely to try and find a nice blend between the music and the film. The film always comes first when writing my music, the music is just the added steroid to the scene. For example, I won't write overly empathetic music just so I get recognition (Although I would strive at that if the film maker agrees that its necessary).

Please feel free to contact me anytime, as I would like to get as much work completed before the end of my final year at uni. Doesn't necessarily have to be paid work (2019)

[/QUOTE]

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Young Composer Looking for Work posted by Matthew Jenner on May 26, 2018 @ 4:11 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Ty Sun Ty Sun is currently offline. Click to send a message.

[/QUOTE]

Hey buddy! Where are you based and what is your availability? Just thinking maybe we can work together in some ways??

Re: Young Composer Looking for Work posted by Matthew Jenner on May 26, 2018 @ 7:15 amReport this post as inappropriate#4

[QUOTE id=43257 time=1527304285]

[/QUOTE]

Hey buddy! Where are you based and what is your availability? Just thinking maybe we can work together in some ways??

[/QUOTE]

Hey! I am based in Leeds at the moment but about to leave for the summer.

I'm not really looking to collaborate with another composer at the moment. I'm really only looking for small projects so I can create a portfolio.

Re: Young Film Composer Looking for Work posted by Matthew Jenner on May 26, 2018 @ 12:52 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Elizabeth concepcion hdez garcia hernandez garcia Elizabeth concepcion hdez garcia hernandez garcia is currently offline. Click to send a message.

hello ¡¡

perhaps one of my works could to be used on your films.

listen¡¡

https://soundcloud.com/lizpiani/laberinto-1

Re: Young Film Composer Looking for Work posted by Matthew Jenner on May 26, 2018 @ 6:43 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6

Hello! I will keep your work in mind. Not sure if it will blend with my style of composition. But if it ever does I'll make sure to contact you.

Re: Young Film Composer Looking for Work posted by Matthew Jenner on May 26, 2018 @ 6:53 pmReport this post as inappropriate#7

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] YOU CAN SEND ME A MAIL lizpiani@hotmail.com

Re: Young Film Composer Looking for Work posted by Matthew Jenner on May 26, 2018 @ 11:35 pmReport this post as inappropriate#8

the first steep will be , know more about your film and if it is so large and stuff¡¡ and then we can talk about the item.

Re: Young Film Composer Looking for Work posted by Matthew Jenner on May 26, 2018 @ 11:37 pmReport this post as inappropriate#9

I live in puebla mexico and if you have destinated some money to finance your musical project.¡¡

Re: Young Film Composer Looking for Work posted by Matthew Jenner on May 29, 2018 @ 5:40 amReport this post as inappropriate#10
by Ty Sun Ty Sun is currently offline. Click to send a message.

[QUOTE id=43295 time=1527315302]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey! I am based in Leeds at the moment but about to leave for the summer.

I'm not really looking to collaborate with another composer at the moment. I'm really only looking for small projects so I can create a portfolio.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your reply. Not sure this will work out but we're a Christian church in Melbourne northern suburbs. If you come to Australia please let me know. Blessings buddy

Re: Young Film Composer Looking for Work posted by Matthew Jenner on May 29, 2018 @ 10:28 amReport this post as inappropriate#11

you can review my profile on soundcloud.com/lizpiani there are two christian songs and I have other christian songs ,I am christian.

Re: Young Film Composer Looking for Work posted by Matthew Jenner on September 20, 2019 @ 4:31 amReport this post as inappropriate#12
by Hurma Hurma is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I'm in search of work too. I graduated from university recently and right now I'm on a trip. You can watch Las Vegas Strip webcam to understand where I'm now. When I get back home I'll look for a job.

Re: Young Film Composer Looking for Work posted by Matthew Jenner on April 20, 2020 @ 4:43 pmReport this post as inappropriate#13
by Petrusxavier Petrusxavier Petrusxavier Petrusxavier is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Äây là bài hát tôi viết cho ngÆ°á»i Thượng (Thượng nghÄ©a là chá» những ngÆ°á»i sá»ng á» Tây Nguyên), có cuá»c sá»ng gắn liá»n vá»i thiên nhiên, coi thiên nhiên là Äất mẹ tạo ra của cải. Nguyên liá»u nuôi làng. Bất chấp sá»± di cÆ° của ngÆ°á»i Kinh, thu hẹp không gian sá»ng, trá» thành má»t dân tá»c thiá»u sá» tại quê hÆ°Æ¡ng của mình, há» vẫn giữ gìn bản sắc và phát triá»n vÄn hóa của há» cho Äến ngày nay.

Please you listen too, thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYOJSkM9I1E

Post a Reply